Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ladies Expo, Marina Bay Sands Expo 25-28Sept2014

Today I took a little trip to Marina Bay Sands to go check out their Ladies Expo (from 25-28Sept2014) organized by Exhibits Inc, a subsidiary of SPH (Singapore Press Holdings). 

I wasn't expecting much because the hall looked somewhat empty but there was enough foot traffic to pique my interest. 

After walking around, I ended up with a lot of discount coupons and flyers. About to call it a day and head back, two things caught my attention at this discreet store in the corner- 1) Le Specs, an Aussie brand  2) a hot black midi dress (of course they didn't have my size) 

I asked if the clothes were from independent Aussie designers and they were!!! The Wyld shop started as an online store that has now opened their first boutique in the heart of the CBD at Clifford center. 

I ended up walking away with 6pieces (1pair of pants, 1super sexy top, 1maxi dress and 3short dresses), any attempts to add color to my wardrobe was futile. I love all the pieces I bought and will definitely forgo lunch one of these days to check out the store! Damaged done- $400 poorer, 110% happier!


The little things that I got from a Luxola/theWyldshop goodie bag

Treated myself to an express manicure for $8 at the Nail Palace booth and bought a white nail polish at another booth.




Left for home happy and satisfied with my haul! 

TGIF tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment